Saturday, June 15

Clearing the Tabs June 15, 2024

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on June 30. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

June 7
Millions Move Away from Density in Just Three Years

June 8
Libertarians can stay relevant by defending the middle class
They can drop the dogmatic theory and stand up for free-market pragmatism instead

June 10
Climate Science is About to Make a Huge Mistake

April 2024 Transit Ridership 74.6% of 2019

June 11
How California became a warning to the world
A new dominant class of oligarchs and woke bureaucrats has bled the Golden State dry.

June 12
The Green Road to Tyranny
Climate-change obsessives insist that we must roll back living standards in order to save the planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment