Tuesday, October 15

Clearing the Tabs October 15, 2024

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on October 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

October 3
Kamalafornia Über Alles

October 6
Sweden Proves Khaldun-Laffer Right

October 10
Kamala Harris is hiding the awful truth about her real plan for America
Voters may be about to get a nasty surprise, as progressives conceal their unpopular views to win power

October 14
The Dangers of Price Controls

October 15
Western nations cripple their economies with green initiatives while China and others laugh
Despite massive subsidies and world forums, green power still only represents one-fifth of global energy




No comments:

Post a Comment