Wednesday, September 30

Clearing the Tabs September 30, 2026

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I have broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on October 15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

September 16
The Lobby at War with Learning
Teachers unions serve no one but themselves

September 18
Tax Increases Are the Wrong Way of Dealing with the Social Security Mess

September 22
Better Reading Lists Will Not Fix a Problem Of Too Much Tax Revenue

No, Climate Change is Not ‘Squeezing’ the World’s Vineyards

September 23
The Politics of Depopulation
The demographic crisis calls most of all for a new humanism.

September 24
The Great Recycling Swindle

September 30
America’s New Geography of Opportunity
Citizens prefer the business-friendly fringes




No comments:

Post a Comment