Wednesday, April 4

The Masters, 2018

I first started watching The Masters in 1987 because I was obsessed with golf and the Augusta National golf course was amazing to watch on television. I remember watching Larry Mize chip in from off the green to win the Green Jacket. My most memorable tournament was the 1988 Masters when I rooted for Sandy Lyle all the way to victory. The iron shot he made on the 18th out of the sand is as clear to me now as it was then.

 Anyway, I still watch The Masters today. They have made it quite easy to watch the Masters each year via their website and the app, which I have downloaded on my iPad. I opened the app today to make sure it was ready for tee off tomorrow, and that beautiful screen appears and it is amazing (this is a scren cap). I'm ready for another Masters. I'll be rooting for Fred Couples and Phil Mickelson, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment