Sunday, February 3

Reaction to Super Bowl LVIII

Super Bowl LVIII not one for the ages . . . I thought Gladys Knight did a nice job with the National Anthem . . . Nothing about the game was dramatic or interesting . . . Tony Romo couldn’t flourish because there was little flourishing on the field . . . Few of the commercials were good, far fewer than I ever remember . . . There was a strong commercial featuring Martin Luther King Jr’s words . . . Telluride by Kia with a Georgia boy doing the voiceover for a Georgia town outside Atlanta, I liked it . . . Eat like Andy by Burger King was odd, and interesting, not sure it’s going to get me to a Burger King anytime soon . . . Bubly with Michael Buble, that was kinda funny, Dave isn’t pronounced that way . . . Amazon with a woman answering questions about bad inventions at Amazon made me laugh out loud, the clincher was when she was questioned about whether an incident involving blackouts was Amazon’s fault, she replied, “I don’t know, was it?” . . . The silver lining, next year can’t be worse than this, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment