Thursday, December 31

Clearing the Tabs December 31, 2020

Closing out 2020 with some things I've read so far in the second half of this month, or will be reading soon. It appears that a lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, and will probably keep doing this for a while. Also, just because I share something on here does not mean I agree with it, but I think opposing ideas are good for the mind on occasion. I will be back in 2021, I hope you will be back as well.

December 16
Krugman’s Failed Attack on Reaganomics

December 19
Corporate Taxes and the Laffer Curve

December 20
The Pro-Growth Impact of Deregulation

December 21
Part I: Poverty Is a Problem, not Inequality

Peak Progressive?
A sliver of hope for California.




- - - - - 
I recently tried the Hitch app and it was a great experience. Hitch is like Uber and Lyft, but in stead of going from place to place in a city, it takes you from one city to another. I really enjoyed my experience, and despite Covid-19 in the world ride now, the drivers keep their cars incredibly clean and everyone wears a mask. I highly recommend. Try Hitch via this link and save a bit on your first experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment