Sunday, February 28

Clearing the Tabs February 28, 2021

Ending January with some things I've read so far in the second half of this month, or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, and will probably keep doing this for a while. Also, just because I share something on here does not mean I agree with it, but I think opposing ideas are good for the mind on occasion.

February 19
Government Has a Trust Problem. It Will Take Time to Restore
The route to trust in our institutions is through candor, competence and a clear sense of mission. Two examples, from Indiana and West Virginia, show how trust can be rebuilt one careful step at a time.

February 21
The American City’s Long Road to Recovery

February 23
Economic Civil War
Inside the bitter battle over America’s new geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment