Wednesday, September 15

Clearing the Tabs September 15, 2021

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on September 30 as well. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

September 1

Teach That Man Some Geography

September 2
The Secret to Happiness at Work
Your job doesn’t have to represent the most prestigious use of your potential. It just needs to be rewarding.

For these Marines, a constant rush to zero hour to rescue stranded Americans

Peter Meijer: A dark moment for our country

September 3
Hurricane Ida Isn’t the Whole Story on Climate
The number of landfall hurricanes isn’t rising and the world is getting better at mitigating their destruction.

September 7
Cancel culture in climate change


September 10
Mag-Lev May Be Dead; TX HSR on Life Support

September 13
Energy Prices in Europe Hit Records After Wind Stops Blowing
Heavy reliance on wind power, coupled with a shortage of natural gas, has led to a spike in energy prices

September 14

No comments:

Post a Comment