Friday, December 31

Clearing the Tabs December 31, 2021

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on January 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

Hitch
Hitch is a great, safe way to travel between cities. Relax and get some work done while a safely screened driver does the work in a clean vehicle. Use my link and save some cash.

December 16

TORNADO


December 20
The Pandemic as an Employment Shell Game

December 22
The Carpetbagger’s Guide to Home Ownership

December 23
The Ghost of Christmas Inflation

December 26
Staying home and turning the town around

New U.S. Census Bureau Population Estimates: A New World?

California’s keenest competition for innovation sector jobs? Other bluish Western states

December 29
The left doesn’t own minority voters
Unless left-wing parties drop their woke dogmas, they’ll struggle in the increasingly diverse West.

December 30
Give Your Money. Give Your Time. Don’t Tell Anyone.
You can find deep, lasting happiness in a good deed that no one knows you did.

Year in review

Vehicle Miles Traveled vs. Pay-at-the-Pump Gas Tax

December 31
Here’s Why California Is Losing Population for the First Time



No comments:

Post a Comment