Monday, October 31

Clearing the Tabs October 31, 2022

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on November 15. And note that just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

October 18
Ohio and the battle for populist America
Trump and Biden are both liabilities here

October 25
Finding Third Places Across America

October 30
The real American divide
Most Americans are moderate and pragmatic, but politics is dominated by cranks.

October 31
Biden, Trudeau choose green war on oil and gas over working class
In the U.S. midterm elections, green obsessions could help the Republicans beat even attractive Democratic candidates



No comments:

Post a Comment