Tuesday, February 28

Clearing the Tabs February 28, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on March 15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

February 20
A Biblical Perspective on Wisdom & Foolishness

February 21
Lemuel Haynes: The Most Important American Figure That You’ve Never Heard Of

February 22
Meet the Woke Activists behind the Roald Dahl Book Purge

February 23
Happiness Is a Warm Coffee
All hail the miracle bean.

February 27
Beyond Davos
If the Davos crowd has demonstrated anything, it is the futility of their posturing.



No comments:

Post a Comment