Wednesday, May 31

Clearing the Tabs May 31, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on June  15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.
May 18
Important Investigative Twitter Thread

May 20
The EPA's China Syndrome
Its EV rule will fuel China’s monopoly over NdFeB magnets.

May 22
Women have won the 'war between the sexes,' but at what cost?
Current trends portend not a feminist paradise, but a dysfunctional society where men and women are increasingly indifferent or at odds with each other

May 23
The Governor’s Gambit
Gavin Newsom seeks to restore some economic and social order in California — but the Golden State may have none of it.

Biden Administration's Environmental Injustices

May 24
Surprise! Recycling ruined the environment…

Can California Be Saved?
Though the state retains great advantages, bad policies accelerate its decline.

May 30
VMT Rears Its Ugly Head Again
Congestion Pricing, Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment