Wednesday, November 15

Clearing the Tabs November 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on October 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

November 2
The Republicans Were Much, Much Better When They Were the Party of the Rich

Spending Recklessly in Good Times Is a Recipe for Disaster in Bad Times
Years ago, when interest rates were low, calls for the federal government to exercise fiscal restraint were dismissed. That was unwise.

November 5
Is the West ready for World War 3?
Even as geopolitical tensions rise, Western elites are still sabotaging our industries and energy security.

November 6
Democrats should think twice about Gavin Newsom
The Governor combines the worst of progressive and establishment politics

November 7
Is The EV Revolution Still Happening?

November 9
Europe Is Burning
The only lessons the Old World offers to America these days are cautionary.

November 10
Recycling in America: A Golden Ideal or a Tarnished Reality?
Unpacking the Cost and Consequence of America's Approach

November 13


No comments:

Post a Comment