Friday, December 15

Clearing the Tabs December 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on December 31 as well to round out the year. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it as well.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

December 5
Is Gen Z turning against Western civilisation?
Youngsters are losing faith in freedom and democracy.

December 7
Joe Biden should listen to Republicans on the border crisis
The President is passing up a political victory


The West has been the real loser at COP28
Handouts for the world and cuts back home – there's little for the rich North to celebrate

December 13
Multi-culti Reckoning


No comments:

Post a Comment