Tuesday, February 11

Rand Paul Isn't Really Behind Mitch McConnell

In recent days there was an awkward appearance by Senator Rand Paul on Glenn Beck's radio program. Don't just take my word for it, listen to the interview here:



The International Business Times reported the interview with the headline "Rand Paul Is Backing Mitch McConnell's Re-election, But Has No Idea Why."

As I speculated on this blog back in September, I don't think Senator Paul is wholeheartedly behind Mitch McConnell. Mitch McConnell is a bully and he's worried about his own hold on power, as was demonstrated in Senator Paul's book, The Tea Party Goes To Washington, and I scanned these pages for my dear readers as proof.

Kentucky Republicans: Do the right thing. Vote Matt Bevin in the Republican primary this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment