Wednesday, March 15

Clearing the Tabs March 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on March 31 as well. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

March 2
Childish Beliefs Drive Lethal Energy and Agricultural Agendas

March 3
A neo-feudal war on the people
The elites are steadily impoverishing the working and middle classes.

What happens when an entire generation loses itself in a world of abstractions?

March 9
Nostalgia Is a Shield Against Unhappiness
Happy memories have a uniquely protective power against a sad present.

The ghost of Ancient Rome haunts America
Its great cities are on the path to decay

Environmentalists Are China's Useful Idiots

The 15 Minute City: An Idiotic Dream

‘Seinfeld’ Showed Me How We Got Here and Why I Don’t Care

March 13
Canada and the U.S. are not systemically racist — and the numbers prove it
Despite a push to heap shame on our countries, North America has been breaking down racial barriers and serves as a beacon to the world




No comments:

Post a Comment