Friday, March 31

Clearing the Tabs March 31, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on April  15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

March 16
Make a To-Don’t List
When you’re feeling stuck, focusing on the things you hate can help.

The rich are eating themselves
The oligarchs are playing a dangerous game by pouring trillions into woke causes.

March 17
The Spark That Lit the Gas Stove Debate
Yet Again, California is at the Front of the Stupid Line

March 21

Ex-Urbia
The post-urban future of cities.

March 23
How They Convinced Trump to Lock Down

March 29


I don't know about you, but I kind of want to go watch this guy eat an entire rotisserie chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment