Saturday, April 15

Clearing the Tabs April 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on April  30. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

April 1
From Broken Windows to Jumping Turnstiles

April 3
Race and State
The emerging racial state promises no real progress for most minorities while deepening ethnic divides and undermining the basis for democratic self-rule.

April 10
The depopulation bomb
Worldwide demographic decline will soon pose a serious challenge for humanity.

April 12
Rescuing Ireland won’t save Biden
The only Democratic future is post-woke

April 13
Restaurant Revolution
California’s entrepreneurial spirit remains alive in an innovative, immigrant-led food culture—but Sacramento threatens to snuff it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment