Saturday, July 15

Clearing the Tabs July 15, 2023

I have a Quicksilver credit card from Capital One and I have never been happier with a bank.
Use my referral link to get some benefits when you apply and get approved.

. . .

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on July 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.


For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.


July 2
Kill Off the Old City so New Cities Can Be Born
Urban centers are being hollowed out while their peripheries are booming. This is the emerging shape of the American city.

July 3
Gen Z Moving Out of Cities

This rush to electric cars is a colossal mistake
Only China and the rich will benefit from this hasty transition to an all-electric future.

July 6

July 11
Carbon Myopia
On a planet where more than 3 billion people are living in energy poverty, America’s CO2 emissions are fading in importance

July 12
Gavin Newsom: the President nobody needs
Delusional Democrats should spend a week in California

July 13
Localist Living in a Shrinking Age

July 15
The new corporatism that’s killing capitalism
Big business is getting bigger. That’s bad news for all of us




(image from Twitter if you want to retweet, like, or bookmark)

No comments:

Post a Comment