Monday, July 31

Clearing the Tabs July 31, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on August 15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.


For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.


July 17
The Great Correction, between choosing a trade or higher education, is in motion

July 18
“Green” Jobs At Ford And GM Will Cost Taxpayers As Much As $7.7 Million Each
The automakers are getting billions under the Inflation Reduction Act to build EVs. The UAW is not amused.

July 19
Woe, the Humanity: How AI Fits Into Broadly Rising Anti-Humanism

July 20
Why globalism failed
Technocracy, climate alarmism and identity politics are sowing the seeds of Western decline.

July 27
Amtrak Carried 86% of Pre-Pandemic PM in May

July 29
Cobalt Slavery, Child Labor, Ecological Destruction and Death

July 30
California: No Growth to 2060 per State Projections

Climate Change Obsession Is a Real Mental Disorder
Alarmist stories about the weather, not the warm air itself, are behind the left’s anxiety and dread.




I have a Quicksilver credit card from Capital One and I have never been happier with a bank. Use my referral link to get some benefits when you apply and get approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment