Tuesday, August 15

Clearing the Tabs August 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on August 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.


August 1
Unsold Electric Cars May Be Signaling a Death Spiral for the Auto Industry
Endless government subsidies to encourage EV sales seems unable to sway the logical thinking and the numerous concerns of the average citizens to buy into EV’s

August 2
August 9
New Jersey Challenges New York’s Cordon Fee Plan

August 13
The Power Of Power Density
Paul Krugman hypes renewables in the New York Times, but the Iron Law of Power Density won’t be repealed

August 14
Class, Nation, and the Future
The political realignment of America’s voting blocs is still in flux.

August 15
Richard Bilkszto won't be the last victim of the diversity-industrial complex
The grievance agenda seeks to divide society into victims and oppressors, but does a disservice to those it is ostensibly intending to help





I have a Quicksilver credit card from Capital One and I have never been happier with a bank. 
Use my referral link to get some benefits when you apply and get approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment