Saturday, September 30

Clearing the Tabs September 30, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on September 15. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.


For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.


September 21
The Fateful Nineties

September 22
Blue-collar workers are our only hope
Automation will turn us all into serfs

September 23
What the billionaires planning a new Bay Area city can teach us about California housing

September 30
Catastrophizing every weather event is the new normal of climate alarmists.
The 7 inches of rain that fell in NYC is not evidence of climate change... nor was the 8 inches that fell in 1882 at ~290ppm of atmospheric CO2.



No comments:

Post a Comment