Sunday, October 15

Clearing the Tabs October 15, 2023

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on October 31. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

For $15 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link.
It's the most affordable ride in town. Terms apply.

October 2
Liz Truss Demands Tax Cuts at Pro-Growth Rally

About that old Gallup poll
How many Americans would still want to live this new way?

The dangerous delusion of a global transition to “just electricity”

October 3
Implications of Shifts in Commuting


October 12
Are Electric Vehicles a Fire Danger?
Recent fire in UK airport parking lot highlights the thermal runaway fire potential of EV batteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment