Friday, October 15

Clearing the Tabs October 15, 2021

Here are some things I've read so far this month or will be reading soon. A lot of people are staying at home looking for things to read, so I've broken this month into two parts again, expect a post on October 31 as well. Also, just because I post something here does not mean I agree with it, it simply means it made me think and I think my readers might enjoy it.

October 1
The Failure of Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society

This Might Be a Good Time for Creative Zoning

October 3
The unbreakable will of a Cumberland County town

October 4
Where the wave begins

Can the South escape its demons?
To save America, the old Confederacy must adapt to progressive politics

October 5
The Great Office Refusal
Executives say workers are ‘pining’ to return to in-person work. Migration patterns say otherwise.


Joe Biden’s class war
He cannot be an ally of oligarchs and blue-collar workers. Time to pick a side.

October 10
The New Face of Autocracy

October 11

October 12
 

October 14
Trump's Tariffs Didn't Work. Biden's Won't Work Either.
They favor special interests, hurt consumers, and have utterly failed to rein in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment