Friday, October 29

My Two Reviews of No Time To Die on James Bond Radio

The best, and perhaps longest running, podcast devoted to 007 films, James Bond Radio, has a cool way of leaving 90-second audio messages via their website. They asked their listeners to leave 90-second reviews about No Time To Die as part of their "30 Days of No Time To Die" coverage since the U.K. release of the film.

When I first saw the movie, I wanted to talk to someone about it, someone who had not yet seen it. Knowing no one like that, I left the fellas at James Bond Radio a message with my instant thoughts about the movie, not knowing they would use it. When they finally got around to their final of the "30 Days" episodes, they asked their listeners to leave their messages, so I complied and left another review.

Well, as luck would have it, both of my messages made the cut, and at different points in the episode. There are over 150 reviews, and it's a long episode, but it is really cool to hear over 150 different opinions about No Time To Die. I commend the entire episode to you, but if you just wish to hear my brilliant takes, you can skip to 4:34 (the overall second review) and 3:06:02.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment